ELD Mandate: What You Need to Know
The FMCSA ELD Mandate goes into effect on December 18, 2017. Is your fleet compliant? The new Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulation comes with a long list of requirements necessary for carriers and drivers to meet. At Ryder, we want to ensure you have the tools you, your drivers, and fleet need to keep your business moving.
Our new resource guide ELD Mandate: What You Need to Know is now available to download. This guide contains answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding the new ELD mandate, and explains how to ensure you are in compliance.
In the guide you'll learn:
- Which devices comply with the new mandate
- What vehicles an ELD is required for
- The benefits of the mandate to you
- How the mandate affects the industry
- How to ensure compliance by the deadline