The FMCSA ELD Mandate goes into effect on December 18, 2017. Is your fleet compliant? The new Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulation comes with a long list of requirements necessary for carriers and drivers to meet. At Ryder, we want to ensure you have the tools you, your drivers, and fleet need to keep your business moving.
With Ryder SelectCare On-Demand, large fleets can contract and pay for maintenance services at pre-negotiated rates as you need them. You’ll have one-supplier simplicity and be able to streamline estimates and invoicing. Schedule your first service appointment, and an experienced representative will discuss the job with you, obtain your authorization, and schedule work.
Enjoy the benefits of Ryder SelectCare On-Demand Maintenance:
- A team of over 5,900 expert technicians
- 450+ Ryder SelectCare On-Demand Maintenance service locations
- Service and repairs at pre-negotiated rates
- Simple repair scheduling with one easy call to Ryder’s Managed Maintenance Center
- Electronic estimate approvals
- Online invoice delivery
- Timely, web-based reports and real-time data for service and repairs, powered by Decisiv™
- EPA Compliance
- Truck washing