Every month, we plan and manage more than 26,000 cross border shipments between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. We work to ensure that every shipment goes safely, securely, and on time. More than 99.9% of our shipments cross the U.S.-Mexico border with an average crossing time of only two to four hours under normal conditions, and more than 99.9% of our shipments travel without issue. We have facilities in key cities on either side of the U.S.-Mexico border, allowing us to closely monitor and ensure that every one of your shipments goes as planned. The result is an end-to-end NAFTA solution designed and engineered with the following components: U.S., Mexico and Canada transportation; leveraged multi-client distribution centers; border drayage on the U.S.-Mexico border; and, customs broker management.
With our cross border solutions, you enjoy:
- Milk runs and consolidation in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada
- Line-hauls to the border
- Management of all cross-border documentation and procedures
- documentation and procedures
- Final-mile delivery in all three countries
- Guaranteed compliance through C-TPAT and BASC certifications, as well as FAST-compliant Mexican carriers